SunsetStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SunsetStory

For Sunset players to gather and commute!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miabell

Mia's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Mia's GM Application   Mia's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 am

1:: What is your in name? Mia ^.^

2:: What is you game name: Miabell

3:: How long have you been playing MapleStory? About 2 years now, 1 year in GMS and the other in private servers

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Depends on work. Generally 5-8 hours if I'm working and more when I have the day off ^.^

5:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate time zone? Well, if I have to work it would be 9am-2pm and then again between 9 or 10pm to 2 or 3am (all pst) and if I'm not working usually all day and well into the early hours of the morning, hehe.

6:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master? Yes.

6B:: If so, where and for how long? Well, lets see, there was EurocaMS for about a month (shut down), DSoTMS 3 months (Shut down), LumiereMS 2 months (Shut down) and JvMaplestory currently (Sadly, I'm looking for a new server, this one isn't planned so well)

7:: Give us some general information about yourself here:: I'm 21 and live in Seattle, Washington. I work full time, usually at night as an Assistant Deli Manager for Albertsons. Umm, obvioulsy I love Maplestory, but I have other interests when not playing maple. I love most rpgs (especially Final Fantasy) and don't laugh-_-" I love Pokemon. I watch alot of anime. Hmm.. What else..? I guess there isn't much else. No kids, no husband. I prefer my computer to boys, please and thanks, haha. Maybe I should include why I like or want to be a GM.. Well, I do very much enjoy helping others with problems. When people ask questions I strive to answer them to the fullest. If I can't, I research until I know the answer. I, unfotunately can't code, but can find codes for things with ease as EurocaMS wasn't a very planned server either. I spent most of my time on that server spawning things for players (weapons they needed since there wasn't an npc coded for it and of course they paid). O!!! And!!! I love planning events. That would have to be my top favorite thing as a GM. Trivia, jump quests, custom events!! Amazing. I love it all, lol. I won't beg to be a GM and I don't believe in being butt-hurt if not chosen. I'll still play the server whether I'm chosen or not. It's very much up to the owner/creator's discretion. Anyway, that's about. Thanks for reading ^.^

Last edited by Miabell on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thoughts to add =O)
Back to top Go down
0mgitzyou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mia's GM Application   Mia's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:12 am

Nice App! We don't rly need any more GMs right now, but I'll talk to Sophie about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Miabell

PostSubject: Re: Mia's GM Application   Mia's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:05 am

Ahh, well thank you for reading anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin -- SOPHiE
Admin
Admin -- SOPHiE

PostSubject: Re: Mia's GM Application   Mia's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:22 pm

I must agree with Linny. This is an exceptional GM app.

We are currently short on members. [Since I the client was just made public last night]

So we currently aren't looking for too many GMs at the moment. Since they're only about 10-15 people registered in the server.

We will add more GMs when more people join the server, so good luck and we hope to see you in the server (:

Thanks for you're time. We will keep your application in mind when choosing our next GM.

Admin -- SOPHiE
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetstory.forumotion.com
Admin -- SOPHiE
Admin
Admin -- SOPHiE

PostSubject: Re: Mia's GM Application   Mia's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Um.. I haven't see you in game yet. And I notice that you're not active on the forum.

Please join our server if you apply for being a GM and we'd like to see you a bit more active.

Thanks for you time but until then. Declined.

Admin -- SOPHiE
Back to top Go down
https://sunsetstory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's GM Application   Mia's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's GM Application
Page 1 of 1